Welcome to the August Blog Hop for the Lori Whitlock Creative Team! Our theme for the hop today is "Summer-Ween." With as hot as it has been in Colorado this summer, I am dreaming of cooler October days! Today I'm sharing the cutest interactive card, perfect for some spooky treats. I used the Box Card Envelope Jack O Lantern (svg, silhouette) combined with the I Love Halloween collection designed by Lori for Echo Park. The end result is zero tricks and all treats!
Hop on by and check out all of the Boo-tiful projects that we've created this month.
Blog Hop Order:
Lindsay Wahl <---You are here. You made it to the end!
Enter to win HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Treat yourself to a candy bar today!
--Lindsay





It really is amazing how just a change of papers and the centerpiece can change a file into something totally different. I love that little punkin-I used it once and cut it in vinyl and added to an orange plastic cup. My grandson loved it! 🎃Sue Kment
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! love that pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on Summer-ween. Love this! Great work.
ReplyDeleteLooks great ❤️
ReplyDelete